A great variety of programmes are available - be it sports, relaxation, cuisine or culture! The Bad Waltersdorf spa region offers you a wealth of options and opportunities. We have compiled a few ideas for you. Please contact us for further information.
Taster golf tournament
- Welcome drink at the golf course
- Golf training by certified golf pro
- Final competition (four hole tournament or competition)
- Award ceremony on the club terrace
The golf course in Bad Waltersdorf was designed by Michael Pinner according to Feng Shui criteria. The attractive 18 hole par 72 course blends neatly into the existing landscape and is enjoying by both the casual and low handicap golfer.
Alpine curling fun tournament
- Alpine curling (asphalt or ice)
- Award ceremony in a nearby Buschenschank
Curling on the asphalt curling lane in the "Safentalhalle" in Sebersdorf (distance approx. 5 km) or, in winter, on one of the region`s curling ponds. Afterwards there will be an award ceremony in a Buschenschank close by with a traditional snack and Styrian music.
Nordic Walking workshop
- Brief seminar about "Nordic Walking"
- Practical introduction to "Nordic Walking"
- Extensive Nordic Walking tour
Would you like to try out this trendy sport? Nordic Walking is a gentle endurance sport that is winning more and more fans. Walking with the sticks trains your upper body and coordination. This increases your heart rate to the level of fat burning even at medium speed, stimulates your metabolism and heightens your mood with the release of endorphins. At the same time, Nordic Walking is easy on your joints and is less strenuous than jogging.
Prices and duration on request.
Zotter chocolate factory
- Guided tour and interactive experience of this famous family business
- Chocolate tasting
Zotter chocolate is internationally renowned for its quality, variety of flavours and fair trade.
Schnapps and vinegar tasting at the Gölles distillery
- Guided tour of the vinegar cellar and the schnapps distillery
- Tasting of spirits, liqueurs and vinegar
The Gölles Schnapps distillery lies in the midst east of the East Styrian fruit growing area where extensive orchards benefit from ideal terrain to produce internationally, high quality fruit which ripens to aromatic perfection.