Protective and hygiene measures
last update: 01.09.2020, 10:00 p.m.
- The minimum distance of 1 meter is observed in all areas. Employees who cannot keep the minimum distance during their work also wear mouth and nose protection.
- Soaps and disinfectants are sufficiently available throughout the resort. Please wash your hands several times a day for at least 30 seconds.
- Access to the thermal bath is provided for a maximum number of day guests. You have the option of reserving your thermal bath access ticket by 10 p.m. the day before. Please also tell us your arrival time. Reservation: email@example.com or 03333 / 500-1.
- Swirling in the sauna area is not recommended, infusions are allowed.
- Until further notice, there will be no events and program items that encourage crowds. Example: live music in the hotel lobby, product presentations and tastings, etc.
- Relaxed cancellation conditions: free rebooking of your booked stay. For stays till 20th December 2020: free cancellation up to 5 days before arrival.
- We have further optimized our excellent hygiene standards.
- Our employees have received intensive training in important hygiene measures and in contact with guests and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Instead of shaking hands, we’ll give you a smile.
- Our hotel guests have the option of two selectable meal times in the hotel restaurant.
- We offer our guests the option of contactless payment.
- With your visit you declare that – as far as you know – you are not infected with the coronavirus and, to the best of your knowledge, had no contact with virus carriers in the last two weeks before visiting our house. You also have no symptoms that would indicate a disease with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of the sense of taste or smell, etc.).
- Here you can find up-to-date information on all requirements and measures taken by the authorities: