Relaxation that comes from deep within
Experience the magical energy of the water. The water is 10,000 years old and rises up from the aquifer (the underground reservoir) from a depth of 1,200m and at an average temperature of 62C. As much as 2 million litres flow up every day which is more than enough for continuous water exchange in the 7 spa pools.
For your health
With its thermal, physical and chemical stimuli, the water – which has a high mineral content and is particularly soft - deeply affects the whole organism. The thermal water has a relaxing effect on body and soul, is good for the skin, strengthens muscles, tones connective tissue and activates the body’s self-healing powers and its own protective mechanisms in the face of numerous illnesses.
Thermal Waters as Treatment Support for
- physical changes, especially due to rheumatic ailments
- rheumatoid arthritis and degenerative rheumatism
- soft-tissue rheumatism
- exercise therapy: primarily as a rehabilitation measure or in support of other forms of physiotherapy
- swimming therapy
- vegetative conditions of exhaustion
- hyperthermia as used in general adjustment therapy and to enhance function of the immune system.
For persons with disabilities there is a pool-lift at the indoor thermal pool.
All restrooms, restaurants and relaxing rooms are accessible.
Book your accessible room at Quellenhotel and enjoy your feel-good holiday at Heiltherme and Quellenhotel Bad Waltersdorf.